Home

Monday 28 February 2011

Update: personal progress

Great news. I done my interview for my PGCE and it went really good. A lot better than I expected. I revised quite a bit, and it payed off. And then the following week (which was last week), I got called for another interview for my GTP teaching course. I was more relaxed for this as I was aware of how it went etc. Alongside this, I have also been doing a placement at the Nottingham Academy secondary school to help me get more experience. I am still a little confused of which to do; a GTP or PGCE. I have got a few ideas lined up for completing one of my artifacts at the school and conducting some focus groups. My decision is probably going to go for the PGCE, seen as it is more recognised in other countries.
So, I received a conditional offer for my PGCE the other day! and I just accepted it last night. I'm just waiting on my GTP decision to get back. My life's career is now slowly planning out in front of me.

No comments: