Home

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Client Project - Filming day One

Filmed the interior of the Broadway Cinema today. Lack of lights I think was a major issue here I believe (even though I insisted to take them, but my partner decided it would be fine for his video). As it being a cinema, only small spot lights could be switched on from the ceiling. Oh yeh, there was also a guy who came in to tune the piano at screen 2, so we had to deal with constant piano key smashing. Besides that, it went fine :)









































Next stop was St. Mary's Church, and as I thought... it was big. Caretaker there was fairly friendly. I got loads of really good shots, from the south, east, north and west side of the church. I mean, I could have been there all day. I took shots of all the the windows, the sculptures, the main church hall, and various shots of the great architecture all around the building. After about an hour and a bit we finished and wrapped up. I will now gain permission from Wendy from St. Peter's Church to film again next week.




No comments: