Home

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Client Project - Filming day Two

My partner in the group let me down massively today! No call, text anything. I turned up at 9.00am at university, waited a while... few hundred phonecalls. Nothing. However, I decided to go and film myself, seen as I went to all the trouble of gaining permissions etc. And yes, I took a Sony Z1 this time, I didn't bother to hassle with the Panasonic. Although I did'nt get any more interior shots, as there was rehearsals going on for a Hamlet play (want to find out more or buy tickets to this play: http://www.em-media.org.uk/pages/news/article?2B399DD7-98AF-45E5-9A95-229DEF0AA266). I did get some exterior shots. Didn't last long. Rain stops play... The sagas continue.
















Also, used a Nikon D200 today for better picture quality and testing with ISO, shutter speed etc. This picture was taken using the Nikon D200.

No comments: