Home

Friday 11 February 2011

Client Project: Test Filming Day

Today we did some test shots of The Broadway, The Adam's Building, St.Mary's Church and The Galleries of Justice. It turned out really good and we collected a lot more shots than we intended. I think quite a few shots completed today can be used in our final videos. We used the Panasonic 151 camera. Oh yeh, I also got someone for our voice-over. Well, I just got lucky really. As we were filming outside the Galleries Of Justice, I noticed two actors all dressed up and make-up on. So I took the chance and walked up for a chat. Few minutes later after a brief chat, I explained what we were doing for our project and if they knew anyone who did voice-overs. It turned out that this girl Laura actually produced voice-overs for the Galleries Of Justice tours. So I asked her if she was willing to help us out with our project and very willingly she agreed. Swapped contact details. She has now sent me a voice recording of herself in the Galleries Of Justice Tour. Voice-over sorted... Bingo!

No comments: