Home

Monday 14 February 2011

Client Project - Update

Okay, so I've now confirmed all permissions to film our interior shots at both the Broadway Cinema and St. Mary's Church. The Broadway was pretty okay, however for St. Mary's Church, I had go to St. Peter's Church and arrange a meeting with someone called Wendy. After doing this, I luckily confirmed the date the same as the filming for the Broadway, so both myself and my partner in the project can assist each other for our videos. I think there are a lot of shots that can be taken from both of these buildings, especially St. Mary's. I've been reading up about the church on the internet and it has a lot of history and seems pretty huge.
I have also fully completed my risk assessment, after being re-checked by my tutor Deborah Tuck, so everything is ready for shooting this Wednesday.

No comments: