Home

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Uni OVER and work progress update...

Well uni is over for this year... and damn its a relief! Past few weeks I have been working on my final project, Making a DVD menu of all of our work done this year. Handed that in last week after hours in Adobe Encore, but pleased to say I am now finished.

Okay, few things that need to be done now. Met up with Jill Robinson last week day after hand-in, to wrap up our work. We have been asked to produce a batch of copies of the YMCA Documentary film, as it was requested by several people from YMCA's over the country. I suggested for this, that I will make a DVD menu. So I guess the next few weeks I will be doing that. Short clips from the film will also be produced to be put up onto the YMCA website.
Besides that, I have tried to get a copy of the ALIVE project, the green screening from the people we worked with. However, they have not yet completed the edit. So as soon as I get that I will post it up here!

Umm what else... Oh ye I have a client for our final year project. Just to be a bit ahead of the game, Im going to be meeting up with Deborah to discuss the project and hopefully meet the client to sort things out. I have also come up with ideas for my final year research project and some artefacts, but I think I will need to think up a few more. So thats a task for me to think over in the holidays!!

Just realised I haven't uploaded the full version of the YMCA film. Will post that in the next blog. Have a great summer guys and enjoy!

No comments: